VISIT COUNTER

Thursday, September 5, 2013

TELUGU
RAM CHARAN ISDARLING OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA:::::::
Priyanka Chopra, the 2000 Miss India World pageant
 winner, loved by millions of Indians as their own
 'Desi Gal', who is making her debut in Telugu eleven
 years after her Tamil debut Thamizhan blames on her
 busy schedules in Bollywood for being unable to
 scorch the Telugu screens. Interesting coincidence
 it is, the same film 'Zanjeer' aka 'Thoofan' has Ram
 Charan making his entry into Bollywood while the
 stunning beauty from Bollywood PC is making hers
 in Tollywood.
IndiaGlitz had a quick, to the point talk in which she
 was warm, forthcoming and all praise for her
 co-star Cherry, Director Apoorva Lakhia, her
 iconic character "Mala' and Jaya Bachchan who
 played the original in Zanjeer.
Debut in Tollywood, Finally...
I am very happy that I am finally making my debut in Telugu.
 after a decade though. Been busy with Hindi films
 whenever I got offers to do in Telugu. I am so excited
 to be entering into TFI with such a high voltage action
 drama as 'Thoofan'
Not Exactly The Same 'Mala' Of 1973
At the outset, I would like to thank Jayaji for her portrayal
 of the street girl 'Chaku Choori Wali' Mala and the
 iconic manner in which she played the role. Coming
 to the new version, Apoorva did considerable changes
 to the character starting with my own background.
 I am a New York based girl visiting India for marriage,
 seeing a murder happening in front of her own eyes,
 meeting ACP Vijay Khanna and falling into the deep trouble.
 She never returns to the US any more.
Remembering my lines in Telugu was a huge issue
The problem was with Mala, who is so talkative and
 it was okay in Hindi, I could depend on dubbing but
 in Telugu it was a nightmare remembering my lines
 by heart. Not just mine but I should also understand 
and remember others' lines to emote and respond
 while they are speaking. Ram helped me a lot in this
 regard and I thank him.
Ram is a darling co-star
Ram is a wonderful co-actor and his performance is driven
 by an enormous passion and it was hard to compete with
 him in certain emotional scenes. I can confidently say that
 he is going to hit it with his first film in Bollywood.
Director Apoorva is a perfectionist
Apoorva Lakhia is a director with clarity. Does everything
 with utmost perfection and you know how daring he has
 to be to have attempting Amitabh's Zanjeer. And he
 didn't do a shot by shot remake. He customized the
 story to current times, designed a new movie altogether,
 envisioned a completely new product for a budding hero
 doing an iconic character and made the film. He did a
 commendable job of it and I am sure everyone will talk
 about him after the release of Zanjeer.
Audio Is Cool
This is one of the sweetest albums of recent times
 with all the sound tracks hummable and foot-tappable.
 For me, I loved my song 'Pinky' a lot and can see me
 humming it all the day.
Thoofan Movie A Must Watch
Thoofan has all fantastic actors like Ram Charan
Sri Hari, Prakash raj, Tanikella Bharani and of course
 myself reliving famous characters, Apoorva Lakhia's
 direction, Dance moves by Ram, and even Mahi Gill's
 item song... Everything will entertain you and I am 
sure you'd cruise with us in a nostalgia yet surrounded
 by high voltage action episodes of today's standards.
 Come, watch the movie on the 6th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment